Effective Discipline trains managers to understand how problem behaviors affect other employees. This program gives your team leaders the tools to manage performance issues early while preserving the team member's self-respect. As part of this course, you will go through video presentations, case studies, group discussions, and practice skills for creating disciplinary action procedures for employee discipline at work.
Effective Discipline facilitator kits and workbooks!
Effective Discipline Training Details
Discussing unsatisfactory work performance can be difficult. Employees don't like to get negative feedback and a lot of managers are uncomfortable delivering it. But disciplining team members and eliminating performance problems is a critical management skill. Effective Discipline gives your team leaders the tools and training to reduce problem behaviors. This program teaches your front-line managers how to involve team members in performance discussions and to create positive performance and behavior changes.
- 4-hour classroom program
- 1-hour online course
- 6-18 participants recommended
- Use techniques of effective discipline to eliminate problem behavior.
- Communicate problems in terms of behavior rather than perception or opinion.
- Recognize the importance of team member participation in defining the problems and solutions.
Effective Discipline Benefits
- Turn negative confrontations into positive behavior and performance changes.
- Document verbal and written warnings and review with team member.
Effective Discipline Participant Workbook
- Cognitive Exercises
- Forms for Workshop Activities
- Skill Practice Aids
- Video Synopsis
- Job Aids Section
Effective Discipline Facilitator Guide
- 4-hour workshop designed for 6-18 participants
- Complete instructions on how to facilitate the workshop
- Explanatory text for the trainer
- Sample trainer narrative
- DVD containing scenarios in office and industrial settings that display positive skills discussed in the program
- Transcripts of video segments
- Annotation notes
- CD with PowerPoint Presentation and handouts
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Memory Jogger Card