Your role as a customer service professional offers many rewards and satisfactions. But there are many frustrations inherent in the job, as well. Much of your frustration is due to the stress of dealing with difficult customer situations caused by circumstances beyond your control. Your customers may be upset, worried, frustrated, and anxious. Dealing with the customer and the situation professionally and competently under these conditions calls upon all of your people skills.
Dealing with Difficult Customer Situations will teach you general guidelines for dealing with difficult customer situations, calming and focusing techniques for dealing with customers in such situations, and practicing what you have learned. Most people will take approximately 1 hour to complete the course.
- $2450 for 50 online course seats
- Dealing with Difficult Customer Situations, Part I
- Techniques for Dealing with Difficult Customer Situations
- Dealing with Difficult Customer Situations, Part II
- Demonstrate the calming and focusing techniques in a difficult customer service transaction.
- Identify at least four clues that indicate the existence of a difficult customer situation.
- Give two reasons why the use of calming and focusing skills is important in dealing with difficult customer situations.
- Describe the calming technique for dealing with upset customers.
- Describe the focusing technique for dealing with upset customers.