Developing and Coaching Others is an online course designed to train you to get the best out of your current employees so that you can reduce turnover. It will teach you how you can effectively and successfully develop and coach your team members to become better and more consistent performers. You will learn the specifics of how you can effectively impact the learning process and coaching moments of your team to make the difference. This course will take approximately 60 minutes to complete.
- $2450 for 50 online course seats
- An Effective Leader
- Assess What You Know
- Ensuring Training Changes Behavior
- Your Role Before, During, and After Training
- Coaching Moments
- Enhancing Your Skills
- Successfully motivate, direct, and coach your team members through a learning process to ensure they transfer learning into improved on-the-job performance.
- Improve team member relationships.
- Increase employee retention through skill development.
This online course is a module designed for individuals, but it can also be used as pre-work or post-work for the instructor-led version of Developing and Coaching Others. If you are interested in staff training, please visit our Developing and Coaching Others training materials page.