The Delegating training program teaches managers the skills needed to effectively assign work to others. By clearly communicating expectations and encouraging participation, managers can use delegating to develop team members' skills and abilities. This program provides video presentations, case studies and group activities to reinforce delegation skills.
Delegating facilitator kits and workbooks!
Delegating Training Details
Delegating does more than just balance the workload; it can help strengthen the bonds of your team. Effective delegation demonstrates trust and encourages employee development. The Delegating training materials provide the tools necessary to develop clear messages that communicate the details of every delegated task. This program gives valuable insight into and practice with the "Three W's" of effective delegation: when should team leaders delegate; to whom should they delegate; and what explanation they should give to team members.
- 4-hour classroom program
- 1-hour online course
- 6-18 participants recommended
- Understand importance of delegation and the problems associated with delegating poorly.
- Communicate the need for every delegated assignment.
- Encourage team member participation through proper delegation
- Learn why delegating is important.
- Use delegation as a motivational tool.
- Learn the benefits of delegation.
Delegating Participant Workbook
- Cognitive Exercises
- Forms for Workshop Activities
- Skill Practice Aids
- Video Synopsis
- Job Aids Section
Delegating Facilitator Guide
- 4-hour workshop designed for 6-18 participants
- Complete instructions on how to facilitate the workshop
- Explanatory text for the trainer
- Sample trainer narrative
- DVD containing scenarios in office and industrial settings that display positive skills discussed in the program
- Transcripts of video segments
- Annotation notes
- CD with PowerPoint Presentation and handouts
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Memory Jogger Card