The Delegating online course is a self-paced interactive course for team leaders. Delegating teaches you to get your work done by recruiting members of your work team to assist you. It helps you to motivate and develop your team members by giving them challenges and responsibilities. Take as much time as you need to move through the course, learn the material, and answer all of the questions. Average completion time is about 60 minutes.
- $2450 for 50 online course seats
- Effective Delegation
- Assess What You Know
- Introduction to Delegating
- What is Delegating?
- Delegating Skill Practice
- Enhancing Your Delegating Skills
- Understand the importance of effective delegation and the problems associated with delegating poorly.
- Communicate both the need and purpose of every delegated assignment and task.
- Improve team member skills and encourage involvement through proper delegating methods.
This online course is a module designed for individuals, but it can also be used as pre-work or post-work for the instructor-led version of Delegating. If you are interested in staff training, please visit our Delegating training materials page.