Customer-Oriented Selling is a comprehensive and flexible sales development program that will train your sales force to build successful business relationships by helping customers achieve both their business and personal objectives. Customer-Oriented Selling teaches your team a plan for developing an understanding between the customer and your salespeople throughout the sales process.
Customer-Oriented Selling facilitator kits and workbooks!
Customer-Oriented Selling Training Details
Customer-Oriented Selling develops proven selling skills while teaching your sales team to be responsive consultants - individuals genuinely interested in helping to achieve the business objectives of their customers with your products or services. This program provides a logical, non-manipulative approach that works. In short, Customer-Oriented Selling offers a route to more satisfied customers, a more successful sales team, and better long-term business relationships.
- 4-hour classroom program
- 1-hour online course
- 6-18 participants recommended
- Learn to determine the customer's objectives and situation factors.
- Understand and use key customer-focused communication skills.
- Prepare for sales calls through pre- and post-call analysis.
- Conduct sales calls using a four phase sales process.
- Effectively hand obstacles without feeling uncomfortable or adversarial.
Customer-Oriented Selling Benefits
- Learn how to open sales calls.
- Present your recommendations.
- Get a commitment.
Customer-Oriented Selling Participant Workbook
- Cognitive Exercises
- Forms for Workshop Activities
- Skill Practice Aids
- Video Synopsis
- Job Aids Section
Customer-Oriented Selling Facilitator Guide
- 4-hour workshop designed for 6-18 participants
- Complete instructions on how to facilitate the workshop
- Explanatory text for the trainer
- Sample trainer narrative
- DVD containing scenarios in office and industrial settings that display positive skills discussed in the program
- Transcripts of video segments
- Annotation notes
- CD with PowerPoint Presentation and handouts
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Memory Jogger Card