The Achieving Communication Effectiveness training program provides your team with the tools needed to function more productively through improved interpersonal communication skills. After building a shared awareness of the value of effective communication, participants learn how to develop clear, concise messages that gain credibility, persuade and influence others, and increase efficiency.
Achieving Communication Effectiveness facilitator kits and workbooks!
Achieving Communication Effectiveness Training Details
Achieving Communication Effectiveness helps employees examine their personal communication patterns and construct more effective messages. By using tools and techniques to enhance listening skills and improve messages, individuals can develop stronger interpersonal relationships.
- 8-hour classroom program
- 1-hour online course
- 14-20 participants recommended
- Assess communication patterns to avoid self-defeating behaviors in your work environment.
- Recognize listening barriers and improve your ability to interpret messages.
- Communicate effectively with different personalities and handle conflict constructively.
Achieving Communication Effectiveness Benefits
- Examines four elements of communication.
- Focuses on the concepts and attitudes that influence effective communication.
- Provides insight into how to tailor messages to incorporate feelings and how to recognize the feelings of others.
Achieving Communication Effectiveness Participant Workbook
Participant workbooks are intended to reinforce learning as part of a facilitated training session. Access to videos and interactive exercises are not included in the workbook.
- Cognitive Exercises
- Forms for Workshop Activities
- Skill Practice Aids
- Job Aids Section
Achieving Communication Effectiveness Facilitator Guide
- 8 hour workshop designed for 14-20 participants
- Complete instructions on how to facilitate the workshop
- Explanatory text for the trainer
- Sample trainer narrative
- Video scenarios in office and industrial settings that display positive skills discussed in the program
- Transcripts of video segments
- Annotation notes
- PowerPoint Presentation and handouts
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Memory Jogger Card