Organizations rely more and more on teams to innovate, problem solve, and continuously improve performance. Understanding and capitalizing on individual strengths and approaches to group process is crucial to creating high performance teams.
The Team Dimensions Profile unique features offer participants the opportunity to:
- Utilize a self-directed scoring and interpreting process that actively engages them in understanding individual value to the team process.
- Create a common, nonjudgmental language for dealing with team goals, process, and responsibilities.
- Examine five team roles, Creator, Advancer, Refiner, Executor, and Flexor, to create an understanding of how to maximize the contributions of each individual.
- Implement the "Z Process," a process to map the flow of team tasks in which each person's role is utilized to do the right task at the right time.
Team Dimensions Benefits:
The Team Dimensions Profile, whether administered to individuals or within a broader program, gives learners insight into how they and other individuals behave in group situations. This understanding, coupled with new skills for interacting in groups, creates more motivated and productive project teams.
- Enhance individual performance for maximum results
- Reinforce the contributions of each team member
- Reduce team stress and conflict and foster mutual support
- Reduce project cycle time and increase productivity
Team Dimensions Objectives:
The Team Dimensions Profile simplifies and enhances the team process by challenging participants to build on each individual's strengths and unique contributions. The result is a productive, motivated and satisfied team. Learners will be able to:
- Identify their individual roles in the innovative teamwork process
- Recognize the value and characteristics of other team members' roles
- Utilize individual strengths to maximize team performance
- Create an action plan using the "Z Process"