CEU Accreditation - Joint Sponsorship Programs
CEU Accreditation for Conferences, Workshops, Seminars and Other Programs
Why Corexcel for CEU Accreditation?
Are you planning an educational activity, conference or training program where your participants would see added value if they could earn CEU credit? Corexcel will help you cut through the red tape of the CEU Accreditation process to offer continuing education credit for your attendees. Since 1984, Corexcel has been co-providing programs with organizations to offer CEUs for conferences, workshops, seminars and more. We specialize in nursing continuing education but we also understand the differences in continuing education requirements for nurses, physicians, social workers, therapists and many others.
Our CEU Accreditation Unit will:
- Ensure all continuing education credit requirements are met
- Award CEU credit for participants who complete your program
- Maintain attendee CEU records for 7 years
- Provide continuing education evaluation and CEU certificate management electronically and/or by mail
Planning for CEU Programs
In order to offer continuing education credit for a program, we must be involved with the planning process. Corexcel's CEU Accreditation team will help you:
- Define appropriate and measurable learning objectives
- Develop course content that is appropriate for your audience
- Select speakers who are experts in the stated topic
- Create and maintain all of the necessary documentation for CEU programs
Documentation for CEU Accredited Programs
Accreditation requirements are designed to ensure continuing education programs are developed using sound educational design elements. In order to offer CEU credit to program attendees, these design elements must be documented. We've developed processes to streamline accreditation for our clients. Our goal is to make the process as simple as possible and to take the burden of obtaining accreditation off your shoulders. The documentation required for CEU Accreditation planning includes:
- Learning objectives and high-level outlines
- Biographical Data Form, CV or resume for presenters, moderators and planning committee members
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Forms
- CEU Partnership Agreement
Additional Accreditation Elements
In addition to ensuring educational planning elements are utilized and the proper CEU documentation is in place, Corexcel will:
- Create a program evaluation and provide a copy of the summary report
- Generate and distribute CEU certificates
- Keep participant records and administer the student database for 7 years
- Provide duplicate CEU certificates for participants who misplace them within the 7-year time frame
Joint Educational Programs
Corexcel partners with non-profit organizations, associations and medical education companies to plan, deliver and implement continuing education programs. Each accrediting body has its own standards that define the nature of the partnership and the responsibilities of each party. Whether your audience is physicians, pharmacists, nurses, social workers or another allied health group, we will work with you to ensure that the continuing education meets the requirements of each accrediting body and the learners' needs.
- Internationally accredited to award CEUs by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- Accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nursing Credentialing Center's Commission on accreditation
- ACRP (Association of Clinical Research Professionals) recognizes our courses for continuing education credit towards CCRC and CCRA recertification
Unrestricted Educational Grants
Corexcel may only accept financial support for its CEU accreditation services in the form of unrestricted grants. The American Nurses Credentialing Center requires compliance with certain standards to ensure accredited programs are free from commercial bias. Consistent with these accreditation requirements, third parties that provide an unrestricted grant may not control how the grant funds are used or otherwise influence the educational program funded by the grant.
- Third parties that provide unrestricted educational grants must enter into an agreement in compliance with ANCC standards.
- Corexcel's standard agreement states that Corexcel, as the accredited educational provider, will control program content and selection of writers, disclose all financial relationships, ensure objectivity and fair balance, provide a meaningful educational experience and furnish a report of the expenditure of the funds provided.
- Corexcel will disclose all unrestricted grant support in the applicable publication.
Online Continuing Education
Produced for a Healthcare Workforce Management Company
Project: Collaborated with subject matter experts to co-provide a year-long webinar series on topics like leadership in healthcare, hiring and staffing and nurse/patient relationships. Provided ANCC accreditation, evaluation, post-test and certificate process online through Corexcel website. Produced monthly participant usage reports for each archived webinar.
Home Health & Hospice Seminars
Produced for a Home Health & Hospice Consulting & Coaching Firm
Project: Provided guidance on offering one and two-day seminars on Home Health & Hospice costs, trends and regulations and their effect on patient care. Worked with presenters to tailor seminars to each of their clients, offering ANCC and CEU’s to audience. Provided evaluation and certificate process online through Corexcel website.
Three-Day, Multi-Session Annual Meeting
Produced for an Elite Association of Health Care Surgical Personnel
Project: Offered ANCC Contact Hours and supported administration of other continuing education credit for an annual membership meeting on using in-house software to analyze data and support clinical outcomes. Created a customized online evaluation based on multiple tracks, sessions and presenters. Responsible for mailing all ANCC, attendance and other credit certificates.
Four-Day Software Education Conference
Produced for a Health Care Information Technology Company
Project: Handled accreditation administration for ANCC, ACCME and ACPE continuing education for their annual customer educational conference. Reviewed and selected over 30 sessions appropriate for Nursing CEUs. Developed hard-copy evaluations and mailed certificates to 500+ participants within 2 weeks following the event.
For a quote on your continuing education project please call us at 1-888-658-6641 (inside U.S.) 1-302-477-9730 (locally or outside U.S.) or send an e-mail through our contact form. One of our Accreditation Services Representatives will gladly assist you.