We offer a fully accredited, self-paced online 3D Coronary Anatomy course. This course uses an online interactive study and question experience to teach coronary anatomy as it relates to ECG interpretation and clinical cardiology. 3D Coronary Anatomy gives students the necessary knowledge to identify the various coronary arteries displayed on actual angiograms.
The online course features schematic models of coronary anatomy and is enhanced with actual coronary angiograms and ECG tracings. By understanding coronary anatomy and its relation to cardiology, students will learn how to predict the site of occlusion using an ECG.
Coronary Anatomy Course Price: $279
The online 3D Coronary Anatomy class modules include:
- Coronary anatomy: LAD, RCA, LCx, septal perforators, diagonal branches, MO branches, posterolateral branches, RDP SA branch, AV branch, left-right and co-dominant systems
- Localization principles: Distal/ proximal RCA, right ventricle, LAD proximal/mid/distal, LCx
- Right ECG: Relation to coronary anatomy
3D Coronary Anatomy Course Objectives
At the conclusion of 3D Coronary Anatomy participants will be able to:
- Discuss the anatomy of the heart's coronary circulation including the branches of the left anterior descending artery, the ramus circumflexus (or the left circumflex artery), and the right coronary artery.
- Discuss the ECG changes associated with coronary artery occlusion and myocardial ischemia in correlation to the site of occlusion in the coronary circulation.
- Correlate the site of occlusion in the coronary circulation (as demonstrated in the coronary cineangiograms) with ECG findings and schematic models.
Course Credit & Completion Time
Students have access to 3D Coronary Anatomy for one full year. This course is self-paced and completion time is dependent upon on many factors including the student's prior knowledge, internet connection speed and reading comprehension. The testing in this course is based on progress and knowledge retention rather than strictly on the number of correct answers.
3D Coronary Anatomy utilizes a nontraditional assessment mechanism. Certificates are generated once a student reaches a 95% average rating across all of the exercise categories. Ratings are determined by progress indicators contained in the course. Ratings rise and fall as you respond to the exercise questions. If you answer a question incorrectly the courseware will return the correct response with detailed feedback. You will be asked additional questions on that topic as you progress and the course adjusts based your knowledge level. Earn back your rating points by answering the questions correctly the next time.
Upon successful completion of the online 3D Coronary Anatomy course students will receive a certificate of completion for 1.2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Corexcel is authorized to award CEUs by the International Association of Continuing Education and Training. Acceptance of CEUs is at the discretion of the institution. To determine if your school will convert CEUs to college credit, submit the course objectives and accreditation information for approval before enrolling.
More 3D Coronary Anatomy Information
Upon purchase of the 3D Coronary Anatomy online course you will receive an e-mail receipt and a separate
e-mail with your log-in information. Log-in e-mails are generated during normal business hours between
9:00 am to 5:30 pm EST Monday through Friday
*Our shopping cart prompts for shipping options. Since 3D Coronary Anatomy is an online course, just enter your zip code and the shipping will fill in with $0 for the shipping charges.
3D Coronary Anatomy is based on a proven eLearning formula. The intelligent software monitors student progress and adapts based on your learning curve. This allows you to concentrate on anatomy subject areas you may be having problems with while focusing less on concepts you already understand.
3D Coronary Anatomy provides the student with problem-based exercises and case studies. The course includes interactive animations displaying accurate models of coronary anatomy. Real coronary angiograms and ECG tracings are used to teach the pathophysiology of coronary artery occlusions.
Each exercise is accompanied by specific explanation(s). You also have the ability to submit comments, suggestions and questions. 3D Coronary Anatomy teaches the student not only "the how" but "the why."
Online Coronary Anatomy Class Convenience
3D Coronary Anatomy is a web-based training application. Study when and where you want. Your scores and progress are maintained in our centralized systems and you can access your student account using any computer with a broadband internet connection. This allows you to continue your progress and learning wherever you are.
3D Coronary Anatomy System Requirements
In order to use our online 3D Coronary Anatomy course make sure your computer is equipped with the following:
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Mac OS X Operating System
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 or higher (Free) - Download Adobe's Flash Player