PMP 5 - Project Schedule Management is an online course that acts as a study supplement for the PMBOK Guide. This program will help you with planning project activities and employee scheduling. You will learn how to estimate project segments and your time resources.
To reinforce your learning, this course includes flashcards, a vocabulary game and interactive exercises.
- Define Activities
- Sequencing Activities
- Estimating Activity Resources and Duration
- Develop Schedule and the Critical Path Method
- Best Practices: Crashing
- Best Practices: Scheduling Practice
- Project Time Management Key Terms
To enroll 10 or more employees in PMP 5 - Project Schedule Management, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing PMP 5 - Project Schedule Management you should be able to:
- Understand the Project Time Management knowledge area component processes.
- Define activities using an activity list, activity attributes, and a milestone list.
- Explain and apply various techniques for estimating project duration.
- Describe how project activities can be sequenced.
- Demonstrate how the resources required for a project can be estimated.
- Explain how limited availability of resources can affect the scheduling of activities.
- Describe how to read and create a project schedule network diagram.
- Discuss schedule network analysis and how it determines the project path.
- Describe how to control project schedules by initiating change requests, schedule compression, or buffering.
This course is intended for learners who have some project management experience and need an online study supplement to time management in the PMBOK Guide.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3-4 hours
- Prerequisites: Learners should have some experience in project management and will need access to the Project Management Institute's "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.5 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to PMP 5 - Project Schedule Management for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3-4 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete PMP 5 - Project Schedule Management. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) - Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.