PMP 12 - Project Stakeholder Management is a self-paced online course developed as a supplemental study tool for the PMBOK Guide. Learn how to identify the stakeholders in a project and how to get them involved throughout the project to improve the chances of success.
- Stakeholder Management
- Identifying Stakeholders
- Salience Model
- Planning Stakeholder Management
- Managing & Controlling Stakeholder Engagement
- Best Practices
- Project Stakeholder Management Inputs, Outputs, Tools & Techniques
- PMBOK® Guide Chapter Quiz
To enroll 10 or more employees in PMP 12 - Project Stakeholder Management, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing PMP 12 - Project Stakeholder Management you should be able to:
- Determine the stakeholders of a selected project to make sure expectations are evaluated and objectives are met.
- Describe classification models including the power/interest grid and salience model.
- Categorize stakeholders using classification models to determine their impact on a select project.
- Develop strategies to manage project stakeholders in order to maximize their contributions while minimizing any negative impact.
- Incorporate strategies to identify gaps in current and desired levels of stakeholder engagement.
- Utilize management skills to manage potential stakeholder conflicts.
- Develop engagement activities to ensure projects produce the desired outcomes and satisfy project stakeholder objectives.
This course was developed for participants with moderate project management experience.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3-4 hours
- Prerequisites: Learners should have some experience in project management and will need to have access to the Project Management Institute's "Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.5 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to PMP 12 - Project Stakeholder Management for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3-4 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete PMP 12 - Project Stakeholder Management. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) - Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.