Project Scope Management is an online course intended to be a study supplement for the PMBOK Guide. You will learn how to create a project scope statement and complete the project objectives. This course makes use of interactive exercises and video commentary from project management professionals to teach you best practices for scoping a project and tracing the project life cycle.
- Collect Requirements and Define Scope
- Create Work Breakdown Structure
- Verify and Control Scope
- Best Practices: Completing Project Review Reports and Leading Meetings
- Best Practices: Updating Stakeholders
To enroll 10 or more employees in PMP 4 - Project Scope Management, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing PMP 4 - Project Scope Management you should be able to:
- Define scope and explain how to create a project scope statement.
- Explain the different methods, tools, and techniques for collecting requirements.
- Assess the work that needs to be completed for a project to successfully fulfill its objectives.
- Create a work breakdown structure and WBS dictionary.
- Describe how a requirements traceability matrix can be used to trace project requirements throughout the project's life cycle.
- Describe where scope baselines and performance measurement baselines come from and how they are used to evaluate the success of a project through its life cycle.
- Complete project review reports and lead meetings.
This course is intended for learners who have some project management experience and need an online study supplement to the PMBOK Guide.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3-4 hours
- Prerequisites: Learners should have some experience in project management and will need to have access to the Project Management Institute's A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.5 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to PMP 4 - Project Scope Management for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3-4 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete PMP 4 - Project Scope Management. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) - Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.