Our PMP 10 - Project Risk Management course will teach you the fundamentals of managing project risks. You will learn how to identify risk and create a risk management plan. You'll learn the core elements of risk management and how to identify, prioritize, quantify and use risks in decision-making. This program reinforces the project risk management topics discussed in the PMBOK Guide.
To reinforce your learning, this course includes flashcards, a vocabulary game and interactive exercises.
- Risk Management and the Plan Risk Management Process
- Identify Risks
- Perform Quality Risk Management
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Response and Monitor and Control Risk
- Project Risk Management Key Terms
To enroll 10 or more employees in PMP 10 - Project Risk Management, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing PMP 10 - Project Risk Management you should be able to:
- Define risk.
- Explain how risk can impact a project.
- Identify the components of the risk management plan and risk register and their relationship to the project management plan.
- List two risk analysis techniques.
- Explain how to assess risk and prioritize risk events.
- Articulate the difference between quality risk analysis and quantitative risk analysis.
- Explain the relationship of risk planning, risk analysis, risk response planning, and risk monitoring and controlling throughout the project life cycle.
This course is intended as an online study supplement to the PMBOK Guide for learners who have moderate project management experience.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3-4 hours
- Prerequisites: Learners should have some experience in project management and will need to have access to the Project Management Institute's "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.5 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to PMP 10 - Project Risk Management for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3-4 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete PMP 10 - Project Risk Management. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) - Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.