The PMP 2 - Project Processes online course acts as a study guide for PMBOK Guide process and life cycle content. You will learn the five project processes and nine project management knowledge areas as designated by the Project Management Institute. You will also learn the life cycle approaches and pre-project setup.
To reinforce your learning, this course includes flashcards, a vocabulary game and interactive exercises.
- Project Life Cycle and Project Tendencies
- Approaches and Work Performance
- Project Processes and Process Groups
- Input, Tools, Techniques, and Output
- Pre-project Preparation
To enroll 10 or more employees in PMP 2 - Project Processes and the Project Life Cycle, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing PMP 2 - Project Processes and the Project Life Cycle you should be able to:
- Recognize project life cycle trends and patterns.
- List life cycle approaches, processes, and process groups.
- Describe the five process groups: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing.
- Discuss tailoring in successful project management.
This course is intended for learners who have some project management experience and need an online study guide to accompany the PMBOK Guide.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3-4 hours
- Prerequisites: Learners should have some experience in project management and will need to have access to the Project Management Institute's A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.5 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to PMP 2 - Project Processes and the Project Life Cycle for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3-4 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete PMP 2 - Project Processes and the Project Life Cycle. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) - Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.