The Project Integration online course acts as a study guide for the PMBOK Guide. You will use flashcards, a vocabulary game and interactive exercises, and a mini-case study to reinforce integration management techniques. You will also learn how to create a project charter, develop a management plan, perform integrated control change.
- Develop Project Charter
- Project Management Plan
- Direct Project Work
- Manage Project Knowledge
- Monitor and Control
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project Phase
To enroll 10 or more employees in PMP 3 - Project Integration Management, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing PMP 3 - Project Integration Management you should be able to:
- Identify tools and techniques of the Project Integration Management knowledge area.
- Utilize the project charter and management plan to direct project activities.
- Be able to monitor progress and perform change control to keep the project on track.
- List the steps involved in closing a project phase.
This course is intended for learners who have some project management experience and need an online study guide to accompany the PMBOK Guide.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3-4 hours
- Prerequisites: Learners should have some experience in project management and will need to have access to the Project Management Institute's A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.5 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to PMP 3 - Project Integration Management for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3-4 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete PMP 3 - Project Integration Management. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) - Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.