Effective communication is the key to managing a project's various stakeholders. PMP 9 - Project Communications Management will teach you how your project management teams can improve stakeholder communications and become a more effective team. It contains video commentary by project management professionals who offer real-world insights and best practices. You can submit questions within the course through the "Ask the Expert" link and get professional advice within 24-48 hours.
- Project Communications Management and Communication Basics
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Communications and Distribute Information
- Manage Stakeholder Expectations
- Report Performance
To enroll 10 or more employees in PMP 9 - Project Communications Management, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing PMP 9 - Project Communications Management you should be able to:
- Explain basic communication models and how to apply project communications management techniques.
- Discuss the various tools and techniques of project communications management activities.
- Understand the basics of effective communication in the context of project management.
- Identify stakeholders who should be listed in the stakeholder register, conduct stakeholder analysis, and create stakeholder management strategies.
- Conduct requirement analysis to determine how to design the communications management plan.
- Identify successful methods and technologies of communication.
- Create project performance reports to update stakeholders on project progress.
This course is intended as an online study supplement to the PMBOK Guide communications chapter for learners who have moderate project management experience.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3-4 hours
- Prerequisites: Learners should have some experience in project management and will need access to the Project Management Institute's "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.5 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to PMP 9 - Project Communications Management for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3-4 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete PMP 9 - Project Communications Management. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) - Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.