Project Procurement Management is a self-paced online course that covers the phases of project procurement management. Learn the roles of buyers and sellers; how to compare and contrast contract types; how to track deliverables and document procurement requirement changes. This course reinforces the project procurement management topics examined in the PMBOK Guide.
- Plan Procurements
- Conduct Procurements
- Administer and Close Procurements
- Contract Negotiation
- Project Procurement Management Key Terms
To enroll 10 or more employees in PMP 11 - Project Procurement Management, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing PMP 11 - Project Procurement Management you should be able to:
- Define project procurement.
- Describe the elements of the procurement management plan.
- Explain the various roles and responsibilities of buyers and sellers.
- Understand the options for project procurement decisions and contract types.
- Create effective project procurement documents.
- Identify common criteria for selecting sellers.
- Understand how to administer procurements, track seller deliverables, and monitor project requirements.
- Explain the importance of negotiating for a suitable contract and documenting any procurement requirement changes.
- Describe the circumstances for closing project procurements.
This course is intended as an online study supplement to the PMBOK Guide for learners who have moderate project management experience.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3-4 hours
- Prerequisites: Learners should have some project management experience and have access to the Project Management Institute's A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.5 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to PMP 11 - Project Procurement Management for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3-4 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete PMP 11 - Project Procurement Management. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) - Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.