1. Anderson, Kristin and Zemke, Ron. Delivering Knock You Socks Off Service. Revised Edition. AMACOM, a division of the American Management Association: 1601 Broadway, New York: 1998.
2. Anderson, Kristin and Zemke, Ron. Tales of Knock Your Socks Off Service. AMACOM, a division of the American Management Association: 1601 Broadway, New York: 1998.
3. Blanchard, Ken and Bowles, Sheldon. Raving Fans: A Revolutionary Approach to Customer Service. William Morrow and Company, New York, 1993.
4. Blohowiak, Don and Karr, Ron. The Complete Idiot's Guide to Great Customer Service. 1633 Broadway, 7th floor, New York: 1997.
5. Geller, Lois K. Customers for Keeps. Adams Media Corporation: Avon, Massachusetts: 2002.
6. Gitomer, Jeffrey H. Customer Satisfaction is Worthless, Customer Loyalty Is Priceless. Bard Press, Austin and Atlanta: 1998.
7. Goleman, Daniel. Emotional Intelligence. Bantam Books, New York: 1995.
8. Gross, T. Scott. Positively Outrageous Service. Warner Books. 1271 Avenue of the Americas,New York: 1991.
9. LeBoeuf, Michael, Ph.D., How To Win Customers and Keep Them For Life. Berkley Books,New York, revised edition: 2001.
10. Reilly, Tom. Value-Added Customer Service. Contemporary Books, Inc. Two Prudential Plaza, Chicago, Illinois: 1996.