Leaders, even experienced ones, can be caught off guard by management and leadership challenges.
- Are your leaders often misunderstood?
- Do they forge ahead with solutions when they should be taking time to test assumptions?
- How about thinking that everyone is on board with their ideas, when the team is just fearful of speaking up?
During our complimentary webinar, you’ll discover how three tools have helped thousands of emerging and experienced leaders create better results through self-awareness and personal action planning: Everything DiSC Management, Work of Leaders, and 363 for Leaders. You’ll gain insights on:
- The key attributes and best practices of management and leadership
- Why gaining feedback is a critical element of leadership development
- How to layer individual programs for optimum results
Don’t have a current leadership development program? We’ll help you get started.
Date: May 30, 2018
Time: 2:00 PM EST
Can’t attend? Register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the webinar recording.