Writers Needed for CEU Courses
Author CEU Courses for Nursing Using our Development Guide for CEU Courses
We are looking for experienced healthcare professionals who are interested in writing online CEU courses for nursing. Our team will walk you through the development process and put your course up for sale on our website as well as our partner sites. Our goal is to make the process as simple as possible. Join our team of CEU course authors today!
How it Works...
- Email or fax us your resume, a writing sample and a proposed topic
- We'll review these items and respond within 5 business days
- If your topic is accepted CEU course development we'll begin Phase II
- You'll develop course objectives and a high-level content outline
- Our Nurse Planner reviews the content to make sure CEU guidelines are met
- We'll send you feedback so you can begin writing the CEU course content
- We support you through the entire process
- You submit the completed content including post-test and references
- We will edit the course, put it into HTML format and offer it for sale on our website along with our partner sites
- We pay you based on a percentage of the sales
Browse through the links below and contact us you have any questions. We're always looking for ambitious healthcare professionals to author new CEU courses for nursing.
This is an excellent opportunity for nurses or retired nurses who would like to earn extra income while working on their schedule. Simply send us an email with your name, writing sample and CV attached, or use our contact form to start the process. We will review your information and contact you about writing for us within 5 business days.
To learn more about the process check out our online nursing CEU development guide.
Some topics we are particularly interested in include:
- Domestic Violence
- Infection Control
- Substance Abuse
- Public Health
- Nursing Technology
- Ethics in Nursing
- Drugs & Implications
We are interested in any topic which would be beneficial to nurses for continuing education credit. The topics above are offered as a guide but should not be considered as the only nursing CEU course topics that we will accept.
We are also happy to work with you on articles that you have already developed. If you are interested in viewing samples of CEU courses others have developed check out our nursing CEU course catalog. Also check out our online CEU development guide for frequently asked questions or contact Corexcel by email or through our contact form.