Entrepreneurship Certificate Program
Online Certificate Entrepreneurship Course- Contains: Accounting and Finance, Business Law, Introduction Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Management, Strategic Marketing Courses
Entrepreneurs own and manage a business that profits through risk and innovation. Since you will be your own boss it is important knowing the basics of developing an idea into a successful venture in an ever changing market.
About the Certificate in Entrepreneurship Combination Course: Entrepreneurs must be knowledgeable in what their business needs require and understand key topics such as discovering the right idea to build a business upon, find a market to sell to, build a good structure to turn an idea into a business, and making the business grow through strategic and financial planning. Other factors to be aware of are how profits are made and spent, how business laws work, understand what an entrepreneur is and what they do, develop good leadership and management abilities, and find ways to sell your business to the public at large.
Completing this certificate step by step is important for it will build upon entrepreneur managerial skills, discuss the need for good time-management skills, find specialized help when necessary, and realize what it means to develop a supportive staff through good coaching, training, and communication.
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners interested in gaining a basic understanding of Entrepreneurship through these online courses: business accounting and finance, business law, understanding aspects of entrepreneurship, leadership and management issues, and strategic marketing for entrepreneurs.
- 5 online courses
- Self-paced online certificate program
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- 4 - 6 hours per course
- Online certificate program cost: $599.00
- Certificate upon completion: 2.5 CEUs
- Start courses right away
Accounting & Finance for Entrepreneurs Online Course - Summary
- Accounting for Entrepreneurs: Know how and how much money is being spent to determine if business is profitable. Contains discussion on Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), rules of double-entry accounting, account balance, discuss steps involved with an accounting cycle and know how financial statements relate to each other.
- Finance for Entrepreneurs: Discuss financial planning and budgets, pricing strategies- fixed and variable costs, build master and cash budgets, discuss Pro Forma financial statements, and what a financial plan does. Also cover evaluating new ventures, break-even analysis, return on investment, and payback periods.
Business Law for Entrepreneurs Online Course - Summary
- Basics of Business Law: Discusses topics of Legal environment, sole proprietorship, partnerships, corporations, limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships, S Corporations and Limited Liability Companies (LLC), franchises, intellectual property rights, patents, copyright and trademark and Trade Secrets.
- Other Legal Issues: Employment law, forming contracts, contracts and fraud, sales contracts, taxation and employer responsibilities, government regulations, personal and real property, transfer of real property ownership, and bankruptcy.
Introduction to Entrepreneurship - Summary
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship: Explores different types of entrepreneurship and how new ventures are created and established. Describes characteristics of a successful entrepreneur, defines eight stages for starting a new venture or business. Discusses strategic, operational and financial planning, how to develop and start a business plan, funding options, detail issues with implementing plans for new venture, and recognize ethical business practices.
Leadership and Management for Entrepreneurs Online Course - Summary
- Leadership & Management for Entrepreneurs: Explores leadership and management issues entrepreneurs face as they create and build successful new ventures. Describes managerial roles, details key managerial activities, self-management techniques to manage time, organizing, planning, and prioritizing. Also discusses management styles, process for hiring staff, discuss Katzenbachs five motivational paths and how to apply, how to coach employees, provides model to train employees, and discuss importance of communication.
Strategic Marketing for Entrepreneurs Online Course - Summary
- Strategic Marketing for Entrepreneurs: Strategic marketing is vital for a new venture to succeed and in order to do so every stage of the entrepreneurial processes with marketing requires effective planning to prevent failure. This course will cover the basics of strategy and marketing an entrepreneur will handle while starting a new business venture. Key topics include understanding marketing basics and factors to focus upon to evaluate market segmentation, target marketing and exploring customer needs and more.
Entrepreneurship Certificate Program Key Features
- 5 self-paced online courses
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit your questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate